Due to the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) we made a difficult decision to postpone the Color Run to June 6, 2021.
At this challenging time, you are missing the races for which you have been preparing for so long, and we are suffering huge losses due to the cancellation of events. However, we believe that these are necessary measures for the safety of participants, spectators, volunteers and staff.
If you are registered for the Color Run, check out the available options to change your registration due to the postponement of the race to 2021.
We hope to see you at the start on June 6, 2021!